Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Love Mom

Once again this is really simple but I just love it. Starts with the paper Joann's Crafts Core'dinations this stuff is great a marble look on one side and solid on the other. I ran it thru my Cuttle Bug embossing folder then lightly sanded the
pattern to bring out the embossed look. Using my Marvy Mega scalloped square punch I punched white square, then using my Marvy Giga Scalloped square punch I punched from the same Core'dination paper a square. After stamping and coloring my image i glued them together. I cut from same paper as card, the flourish and Love using my Sizzlit Flourish 3 and my Sizzlit Love dies. Put it all together and Poof less then 30 minutes i can let Mom know she is important to me.

Tip of the Day 2; Create the face of cards ahead leaving off the image then you can quickly create a card when ever you need it by simply adding the image. Be sure to check out Tip of the Day 1.

Happy card making and God bless you all Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment