Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Give Thanks

OK so I am a little (maybe way) behind, but working on getting up to date. I have been so busy getting ready for card classes i haven't had a chance to log on and show you what i have created.
But i hope you think it was worth the wait.

Isn't this great!!! My creative muses have been hard at work inspiring me. I love Autumn leaves and so every year I use leaves on my Thanksgiving Cards so of course i was looking for a new way to use leaves. I took scraps of fall colored paper and got them wet crunched them up then let dry. Then Flattened them using my ribbon iron so they would fit in the mini green Marvy Green Oak Leaf punch. Then using my Marvy 2½ and 2 inch punched i made a ring to mount the leaves to make this Wreath. Using my Marvy rectangle scalloped punch I created a mat and then on a light color I stamped my Thanksgiving Sentiment.

Happy Crafting God Bless you all Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment